Copyright and Intellectual Property Statement
Jukeboxhistory.info respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same.
This website and its content is copyright of jukeboxhistory.info - © jukeboxhistory.info 2010-2019. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way copyrighted or other proprietary materials without obtaining the prior written consent of the copyright owner of such materials.
We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, deny access to a site or service or disable and/or terminate the accounts of any user who is alleged to have infringed the intellectual property or proprietary rights of another.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please furnish us by a written notice with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and, that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
We can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the disputed materials were posted by a third party identifiable through reasonable efforts, we will provide reasonable notice to the third party of the charge. If the third party responds with a valid counter-notification, we will provide you with a copy so that you may take any other steps you may consider appropriate.
jukeboxhistory.info is committed to protecting your privacy as a visitor to this Website. To visitors, we offer this pledge:
We will not sell, disseminate, disclose, trade, transmit, transfer,share, lease or rent any personally identifiable information to any
No information is collected by this Website
A cookie is a piece of data that is stored on a visitor's hard drive while they are visiting this Website. We may
utilize a short-lived form of cookie when you visit this site, only to identify one unique visitor from another visitor during a particular
session. A session is the period of active site-use while that unique visitor is linked to our server.
The cookie expires and is deleted from the visitor's computer as soon as they close their browser.
Third Party Links
This Website contains links to third party Websites that are not controlled by jukeboxhistory.info. These third
party links are made available to you as a convenience and you agree to use these links at your own risk. Please be aware that the
jukeboxhistory.info is not responsible for the content of third party Websites linked to the jukeboxhistory.info nor are we responsible for